We are looking for an organized and professional HR Administration to perform administrative tasks such as managing emails, preparing presentations, managing employee documentation, daily activities, and employee-related functions and ensuring that office supplies are available. The HR administration’s responsibilities include working closely with coworkers to ensure that the office duties are completed.
- Organize and coordinate office operations and procedures.
- Maintaining the general upkeep of the premises.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests.
- Updating internal HR databases and preparing HR documents
- Schedules interviews with hiring managers and coordinates the group interview process.
- Attend general issues and fix simple problems.
- Processes paperwork for clients and employees.
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Prior experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage time efficiently under pressure.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, back-office.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Reliable with patience and professionalism.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.