We are looking to employ an experienced client servicing executive to handle all client inquiries, concerns, and complaints in a professional manner. The client servicing executive’s responsibilities include collaborating with the relevant departments to better address client needs, providing regular updates to higher management, and upselling company products where possible. You should also be able to identify new business opportunities through client referrals.
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional after-sales service.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Ensure on-time delivery and with the desired level of quality.
- Responsible for development and implementation of assigned work.
- Build institutional knowledge by systematically capturing, documenting, and disseminating lessons learned from prior projects and initiatives.
- Work effectively with internal and external clients, third party vendors, Media agencies, NGOs and senior management in accomplishing objectives.
- Training and providing overall guidance to client service employees.
- Excellent command over the English language, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Comfort and confidence in interacting with / presenting to all levels in an organization.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to influence effectively without authority.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.