We’re looking for an Education Counselor who is extremely customer-centric and are excited by the challenges of a new emerging business environment. As a counselor you will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Salary plus lucrative incentives | Reward Program | Mediclaim & Personal Accidental Policy | Individual Development.
- Responsible to manage & convert leads for versatile programs which are in collaboration with renowned Universities/Institutes such as IIMs, IMT, and MDI.
- Providing in-depth information to prospective learners, this includes counseling through phone and email.
- Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline.
- Details pertaining to lead discussions & conversion should be updated real-time on CRM.
- Meet and overachieve the given weekly, monthly and quarterly target in terms of revenue as well as number of enrolments.
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation in order to generate sales revenue.
- Maintain effective communication till the time learner is onboarded.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy.
- Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Preferably from Ed-tech industry.