HR generalist would be required to perform daily functions of HR end to end from planning, directing to coordinating.
Experience : 4+ Years
Job Location :Gurgaon
Education :MBA - HR
Salary :Upto 8LPA
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issue that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict free workspace
- Administer salary processing
- Liaison between departments or other groups to improve function or communication
- Undertake tasks around performance management and organize quarterly & annual employee performance reviews
- Assist in development and implementation of HR policies
- Maintain employee files & records both in electronic & paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks, benefits and organize team building activities.
- Engage in labor law compliance as required.
- Handle exits as and when needed.
- Excellent communication & people handling skills
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Judgement & decision making – Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution & solve problems
- MBA in HR is must to have