We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Conducting the first round of telephonic interview and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
- Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
- Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
- Conducting various internal and external trainings and events
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them on all online platforms
- Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization
- Good knowledge of using job portals like (Naukri, Indeed, Internshala, etc.).
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay benefits, recruitment, training and development etc.)
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.