We are looking for an energetic business development associate to help drive our sales and grow the business. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients and nurturing the existing clients. Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analysing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies. Assisting with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Identifying new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Prior Experience in banking sector, home loans preferably is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, or related field.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Preferred from real estate experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Existing network within the real estate market.