We are looking for experienced and skilled WordPress Developers who can create and implement websites for our clients. As a WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development and creating WordPress theme and plug-ins, and working with WordPress at a PHP code level.
- Optimizing page speed of WordPress sites
- Guiding and establishing website’s architecture
- Adding plug-ins to WordPress content to develop more viewers
- Must have experience in WordPress Plugin Development
- Developing and providing maintenance support for WordPress sites
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- You should have a good knowledge of WordPress Codex and APIs.
- Expertise in WordPress Custom Theme Development and Plugin Development.
- Should understand how to make WordPress manageable from admin panel.
- The ability to adapt to a diverse and multicultural environment.