We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations.
Experience : 3-5 years
Job Location :Delhi
Salary :Upto 40k/Month
- Work with an exceptional team of account managers, designers, and developers to deliver projects.
- Strategize and assist the team in setting up new digital marketing campaigns which includes SEM, SEO, Facebook, Display ads, etc.
- Produce dashboards, roadmaps, plans, and documentation to support project efforts, communicate status, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaigns overall performance.
- Run standup, workgroup meetings, identifying action items, and addressing blockers to keep projects on track.
- Manage overall agency/client relationship and establish rapport and long-term relationships with the client/s
- Implement sound project management processes and tools for delivery and execution
- Manage relationships with large clients independently
- Help sales team with ammunition during sales pitches by helping them with proposals
- Create effective digital strategies while closely working with the planning and creative teams
- Understand the business and marketing requirements of existing and new clients and propose digital solutions, led by digital marketing, technology, and analytics
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Experience in managing a team of at least 3 to 5 members.
- Experience in running Fb Ads campaigns is a must
- Very sound understanding of everything digital including Social, Media, PPC, Email, Automation, Analytics, web development to manage project
- Ability to manage large workloads and meet deadlines.
- Prioritize work effectively in order to meet SLA.
- Proven track record of managing and growing client relationships and portfolio
- Ability to understand business requirements and propose digital solutions that can help clients achieve their business objectives
- Experience in Project management tools such as Slack, Notion or Kanban boards is a plus